HDFC Bank Limited hiring freshers as “Personal Banker – Welcome Desk” , Mumbai – February 2014
Company Name : HDFC Bank Limited
The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an ‘in principle’ approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of RBI’s liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of ‘HDFC Bank Limited’, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Website : http://www.hdfcbank.com/
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: Any Graduate / PG
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
- To be the first point contact with the customer in the branch
- Provide customer service and product information
- Balance Enquiries for walk-in customers & balance confirmation certificates
- Obtain referrals from walk-in customers for Current account & Saving account and Demat
- Cross sell of all products, services and direct banking channels to walk-in customers to deepen relationships
- Account Opening â€“ Current account & Saving account/FD
- Collection of Foreign Currency Cheques
- Report Generation & filing
- Retention and enhancement of the value of existing accounts of current account & saving account customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application or Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates can apply as soon as possible.
Apply Here: http://hdfcbankcareers.jobstreet.com/jobs/jobdesc.asp?type=0&eid=20862465&jid=1402810&did=4191&its=0&src=8&itn=